Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Setting up the phone

A package waiting for me -

Just got home this evening from Atlanta and saw the box with my new (used) eBay iPhone 4s.  The listing was correct "Like New!" -- the phone does look brand spanking new.

Setting it up

Ok so now that was easy.  I already have an Apple ID for my iPad.  Switching phones using the Verizon website was pretty simple as well.  Made my test call to verify that the phone works.

Need some apps now

Now I need to start downloading all the equivalent apps I was so familiar with on my Android device.

Waiting for IOS 7.0.2 to finish updating first.

Installing & configuring some favorites:
  • Google Voice
  • Gmail
  • Google+
  • Dropbox
  • Twitter
  • Google Calendars
  • Google Contacts
  • Facebook (Nope - I'm antisocial)


Enough playing for now.  Stay tuned once I actually start using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment