Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 12

Camera Oops
Okay so yesterday I took a whole bunch of pictures and I was a bit annoyed because they all came out with a yellow tint. Did some searching on the Internet and found a few posts about the iPhone 4 having this problem in lowlight situations.  I did a little more research this evening it turns out that that is not the problem at all. Apparently the camera has an effects button that apparently when you change it stays in effect between different shots. I must have been playing with the camera the other day and picked one of the other settings and did not realize it.  Sorry Apple maybe I'm an idiot but you lose one point for intuitiveness in the camera app.

Reminders
Started playing with the reminders app yesterday and a little more today. I set up a shared reminder between my wife and myself and now I can add items to a single list and both of this us will see them and be able to check them off as we complete them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment