Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 14

Email
Apple's wonderful (not really) email app has a feature VIP that unfortunately does NOT recognize folders.  I know email folders are so 1990s but so is Microsoft and our Exchange servers do not support email tagging which by the way neither does the iPhone email app.  Anyhow I have been therefore forced to take most of my emails out of folders and move them back to my inbox.  I receive hundreds of emails a day so today should be fun ;-)

Email (cont)
I survived the day and the email experience was not too bad yet.

Missed Calls
Intuitiveness not really.  If you someone calls you get a missed alert but if you click on the entry it redials the person when all I wanted to do was text the person.  On Android if you click on a missed call if pops up options and does not just assume you want to call the person.


3 comments:

  1. I know Android email clients support folders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because your old and have sausage fingers doesn't mean the missed calls functionality is broken...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Temple should do a 30 day Challenge on an flagship Android device and blog about OS features that he could only dream that Apple will copy over to IOS someday.

    ReplyDelete