Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 13

Interesting Article?
The athletic apparel company on Tuesday introduced its second-generation fitness tracker, the FuelBand SE, which worked beautifully on Apple's iOS devices and computers. Missing from the presentation, however, was any mention of Android.  Interesting but pretty dumb move to isolate all those people.

Email Oops!
I was in the middle of sending an email when I received an incoming call which I answered.  When I finished the call the email was no where to be found.  Gone.  History.  Buh Bye!  Where the heck did it go?

Gmail
In order to try and fully embrace the Apple way I have ditched the Gmail app and added my Gmail account to the native mail app.  So far so good and at least now I can play wav file attachments.

No comments:

Post a Comment