Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 20

Home Stretch
Today we are at the 2/3 mark - day 20 - after today 10 more days to go.  I am considering finishing up the last 10 days on the Galaxy S3 to see if I miss the iPhone.  "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?  I'm torn as I have become used to the iPhone (like a comfortable slipper) but I guess I will not know how much I miss it until it is gone.  Let's see how the day goes.

Two Devices
For the next 10 days I will carry both devices.  Since I only have a single mobile plan I will alternate the first 5 days using the iPhone as my phone and the last 5 days use the Galaxy S3 as my phone.  Since when at work or home I am on WIFI it should be a pretty even test.  When not at work or home (no WIFI) I will carry the device with the active phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment