Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 11

Camera Roll
Took a walk today with my daughter and started using the camera pretty heavily. I experienced an issue where the thumbnails in the camera roll are coming up as black.  Reboot seem to have fixed the issue.  I guess we just have to get used to no matter how much technology advances power restart is sometimes the only fix.  I did figure out that if you edit the images with the missing thumbnail it'll then re-create the thumbnail for you so I guess this is a good enough work around that I can live with.



Siri
I've dabbled a bit with Siri but today I am trying to do all of my blogs using Siri exclusively. So far I am pretty much impressed it seems to work fairly well and probably as good if not better than Google voice dictation that I used to use on my android phone.  I did have to make a few minor corrections but that's not something that I didn't have to do on my android phone either.

1 comment:

  1. Blasphemer! Siri good as or if not better than Google Now? Quit drinking the Kool-Aid before you wake up with a shaved head wearing a pink toga listening One Direction.

    ReplyDelete