Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 21

IOS 7.0.3
One day after Apple announced this minor update to IOS it is available for installation across all compatible Apple devices.  Now that's cool as I don't have to wait months for my phone carrier to test and verify updates because Apple has already done that.

Two Device idea a flop
Yesterday I mentioned that today I was going to start carrying both devices so I could use them side-by-side.  Well that idea was a big flop because it appears as if my android device which is the one that does not have the active cellular plan at the moment drains the battery faster than a bank robber drains and open bank fault even after I put the phone in airplane mode and only have Wi-Fi enabled.  Maybe I missed it but I couldn't find a setting to just turn off the cellular radio.

Notifications
I have really gotten uses to the iPhones notifications.  I was skeptical at first since they ripped this off from Android but they seem to have imlemented it better.  Personal preference that I prefer. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment