Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 17

Fragmentation
I think this is what I like most about iPhone and hate most about Android.  No Fragmentation!  The four Apple devices in my house household - (3) iPhone 4s & (1) iPad all work alike.  6 months ago we had a Galaxy S3, Incredible 2, & iPhone 4s.  The iPhone 4s was released in  late 2011 but is still relevant today just receiving IOS 7.  The Incredible 2 was released middle 2011 and is already EOL (end of life).  The Galaxy S3 was released middle 2012 and is still relevant today - BUT with the S4 released earlier this year it makes me wonder how much longer Android updates will continue on the S3.  My point is the Apple phone is the oldest but is still running the latest OS.

1 comment:

  1. Quit drinking the Kool-Aid. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Older-Apple-devices-wont-get-all-iOS-7-features-is-fragmentation-lurking-in_id43946

    ReplyDelete