Friday, October 4, 2013

Day 2

Size does matter
Bigger screen would be nice especially in the morning but then again that could just be that I'm getting older :-). I like the iPhone 4s but honestly I don't think I would upgrade to a an iPhone 5 for the additional features unless it had a proportionally larger screen - not just vertically stretched.  The bigger screen on the Samsung Galaxy S3 is definitely one feature I miss.

Widgets
Screen widgets were nice on Android.  Surprisingly this is a feature I thought would have been introduced into the new iOS 7.

Telco
I don't miss the VERIZON BLOATWARE!  No stupid preloaded apps on my phone that I can't delete.

Camera
Used the camera today.  It works.  No surprises here.  Panoramic.

Maps
Used the Maps app for the first time for navigation.  Worked as good as Google Maps navigation - maybe even a bit better.

6 comments:

  1. So much for "It just works".......http://www.phonearena.com/news/iOS-7-a-bug-infested-mess-or-simply-a-work-in-progress_id47928

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micah - your little Chinese friend that lives in a 10x10 shack in the middle of Mongola that runs phonearena.com knows nothing about what a bug looks like in IOS7...lol

      Delete
    2. 100 Things iPhone 5S - 5C Can't do Android Phones Can - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVTrazT99Ps. Suck on that Temple!

      Delete
  2. Keep testing the iphone maps... you will see the google maps is much better, more direct and with a lot less issues.

    ReplyDelete