Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 15

Missed Calls (cont):
So if you miss a call this is the screen you would see.


Now many times I don't want to call the person back I just want to text them a quick reply.  Well on iPhone if you tap the missed call it will automatically redial the call.  If you just wanted to text the caller you would have to tap the little icon info icon to the right of the missed call.  Don't miss with your fat fingers - as I did 3 times.

Android did this one better.


Email
I am starting to like the iPhone mail app a little better.  I scrapped the GMail app and have added my GMail accounts to the native iPhone mail app.  At least I can view attachments now which is something that Apple apparently didn't give the GMail developers access too.


No comments:

Post a Comment