Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 26

Call Waiting
My wife's iPhone 4s is not displaying calls on call waiting or giving an option to answer.  Did some searching on the Verizon website and this is apparently a known issue.  "Reset Network Settings" resolved the issue.  Had to do this twice in two days - today to fix the wife's iPhone "Call Waiting" issue and yesterday to fix my daughter's iMessage issues.

Widgets
Ahh yes another thing I surely did miss not having on iPhone were screen widgets.  Maybe IOS 8 will have screen widgets.

Battery Drain
My Galaxy S3 was draining it's battery in under 12 hours.  When I looked at the biggest offender if was Exchange Services - damn Microsoft crap.  Well a factory reset resolved the issue.  Not sure why all smartphones seem to have issues that require a factory reset to fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment